Front Desk Administration – Waldheim, Saskatchewan
Are you passionate about teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of cutting edge organization? If you answered yes to these questions, My Mutual Insurance is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us in working together with our administration team.
My Mutual is searching for someone who understands hospitality and has high level organizational abilities. As people come through our doors or contact us by phone, you will engage them with excellent communication skills to make them feel welcomed and valued. Alongside an understanding of hospitality is the ability to efficiently process documents to ensure a quick and reliable workflow. In everything we do, we strive to create positive relationships with every interaction regardless of who we encounter.
My Mutual seeks an individual to demonstrate and carry out our people first vision. This position is based in Waldheim, SK and reports to their team leader and mentor. This role includes the following objectives:
The work to be done:
· Processing electronic and paper documents including receiving and sending mail
· Monitoring the front desk to ensure people are welcomed through our front door
· Answering phones and connecting people to those in our office that can help them
· Assist in organizing company events
· Assist in tracking office inventory and placing orders when necessary
· Be available 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
To be part of our team, you need these skill sets:
· Be a dedicated team player; have the willingness to listen and learn from your teammates
· Independently motivated and organized
· A great sense of humour and know how to have fun
· Be self-aware of your weaknesses and strengths
· Desire to succeed and see others around you succeed
My Mutual thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.