BRANDING & PARTNERSHIPS
Relationship Liaisons are employees who build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships, facilitate communications, and coordinate activities between My Mutual and its partners.
A Relationship Liaison may work in a variety of areas throughout the company including media, messaging, branding, and broker relations.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Creating and distributing company messaging to My Mutual partners and stakeholders
- Mediums include video, audio, written, presentations, social media, direct memos, press releases, internal messaging or any other format deemed necessary to reach the target audience.
- Meeting with My Mutual Brokers and fostering positive mutually beneficial relationships.
- In person visits with Broker Partners including conferences.
- Product training
- Contract management including identifying and introducing new business
- Expansion planning and development
- Conducting audits on existing Broker Partners
- Building Brand Awareness through messaging, sponsorships, advertising and promotional means.
- Continuing to expand and develop the My Mutual brand. (Company workshops, ongoing education research)
- Public Relations work
- Creating and instituting strategy for digital platforms and serving our partners and stakeholders online.